Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Napping

Every now and then, I feel like taking a nap. On occasion, I actually manage to lay down for a while. A little less often, I actually sleep a reasonable amount. Other times, I'm not sure if I've slept at all. Today, was one of those "naps". I lay down for about 45 minutes, but I have no clue whether I actually slept or not. I'm guessing that I did, since I remember a dreaming of sorts. Not like a real dream, though, just random images or something. The only one I recall at this point was watching a sidewalk move by, as if I were in a car driving next to it. When I actually registered what I was seeing, I was awake, again. Not at all sleepy, as if I had never actually fallen asleep. This happened to me several more times throughout the "nap", although I don't remember what the other images were.

I've had this sort of thing happen to me several times before, and I never really thought about it. But really, it's kind of weird.

No comments: