Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not Smooth

So, um, yeah, the move didn't go smoothly at all. The movers were an hour late to pick up my stuff. Which wasn't too bad, since they called and let me know. I used the extra time to get some food. This was at 9:30am.

After the loaded everything, I rushed to get everything done that I needed to. Which ended up taking darn near an hour. At this point, I was thinking the movers might have a good head start on me. I got to my new apartment in just over 3 hours, which put me there about 4pm. 6pm came around, and no word from the movers. I call them up, and they say 15 minutes. So, okay, not too bad.

2 hours later, the movers show up. I finally get all my stuff in the apartment at 9:30pm. Now, I could finally eat dinner.

So, yeah, blah on moving day.

No comments: