Monday, May 15, 2006

When Bad Ideas Go....Good?

I spent the weekend at the latest edition of the Denver Lindy Exchange. More on the exchange later. During the weekend (Friday to Monday), I got maybe 12 hours of sleep (including the sleep on the plane). Normally when this happens, I go home, and go to bed. Today, however, I was unable to fall asleep. I tried a couple of different times, and just had no luck. This lack of sleep put into question my plans for going out dancing (because I just didn't get enough over the weekend). The dancing on Monday nights starts at 10pm. I usually leave this dance at the first band break, around 11pm. Which gets me in bed around midnight (which is basically now). So, moving on, having gotten no nap, it was a really bad idea to go out dancing tonight. I was in a bad mood, though (partially due to PED*), so I really needed to get out. I must say that it was worth it. I'm in a much better mood now (not great, but better). Hopefully this, and the sleepy time tea I'm currently sipping, will make for a night of great sleep.

*Post Exchange Depression

No comments: