Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dreams

Lately, I've been having lots of crazy dreams. I think this causes me to not sleep as well, or not feel as rested as I otherwise would (afterall, my mind was crazy busy all night). Usually, I'll dream of people trying to kill me and saving the world and other action packed themes. Last night was different. I had a particularly creepy dream, as well as a particularly fun dream (but light on the action).

I don't remember a whole lot about the creepy dream. Only that I was visiting some place, and that everytime I went to sleep, there would be a whole lot of crabs and bugs and other critters that would crawl on by. Not just on the floor, but on everything, including me. It was very hard to sleep in the dream with thousands of things crawling on top of the blankets. Very creepy. For some reason, I don't think that was the first time I had a dream like that.

The other dream, was much more enjoyable. There was some dancing, but the focus was a group of my friends and I playing catch in a park. It wasn't a regular game of catch, however, as everyone could use The Force (yes, I'm a nerd) to manipulate the ball. There were a few rules, like whoever was throwing the ball couldn't use The Force, and you couldn't use The Force until the ball was in the air. It did make the ball do some crazy weird things, though. It was quite a bit of fun.

No comments: