Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I did end up going to the tracks...


Looking Down the Line
Originally uploaded by qortez.

...but I didn't win any money. Maybe I went to the wrong kind of tracks for that. I'm pretty sure these tracks aren't used at the moment, but I still found myself being somewhat paranoid about the potential of oncoming trains. I kept looking over to the street at the guard signals, just to reassure myself that I was safe. Still, I think I want to go back and walk down the line some more.

My trip to Dallas was somewhat disappointing. This makes the second trip in a row that didn't live up to what I had hoped. I still had fun, though, and it won't stop me from going back to Dallas next weekend. If this next trip is also a bust, then I might have to rethink the frequency of my visits.

No comments: