Friday, September 30, 2005

In the Desert

As previously mentioned, I got to go to Arizona for a few days. This was for work, and many people on my team have had to go in the past. I think it is safe to say that none of them enjoyed themselves nearly as much as I did. I flew in on Tuesday morning, and that night I was able to get some fantastic sushi. Then I went to see M. Doughty playing live. Words cannot describe how fantastic the show was. Then there was the after show food outing, during which I was pretty zombiefied. I managed to get in bed at 2am...which is 4am where I woke up that morning. After a few hours of sleep, I had to go to work. I have to give a big thank you to Sobe Energy for helping me get through that. The next night, I just chilled with my homie. Then back to Dallas the next morning. So, like, rock on and stuff.

No comments: