Monday, May 30, 2005

Dammit!


That's my rim.
Originally uploaded by qortez.

So I'm just driving along, minding my own business when this white car decides that they want in my lane. Apparently, they wanted in there now, and didn't think that the lane might be occupied.

I had to swerve to avoid hitting the guy, unfortunately, this left me going the wrong way, toward oncoming traffic. So I decided my best course of action would be to go into the median. Unfortunately, doing so destroyed my rim, ripped up my tire, and broke my front panel. Of course, the white car didn't stop.

This happened late on Saturday night, so all the tire places were closed. So I have to wait until Tuesday morning to get the darn thing fixed.

Stupid white car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you okay?

Wendy

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm fine. Apparently, my rim is the least of my car problems, though. Total repair bill: >$3000.

It might be time for a new car.