Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Now where did I leave my brain?

It's got to be around here somewhere. I spent the weekend in St. Louis at their Cheap Thrills weekend. My lack of brain functionality made itself apparent when I left to go to the airport. I ended up going the wrong way to pick up Tommy. My enjoy of the weekend was also limitted by not having a brain. However, the end of the weekend topped it all. In a fit of laziness, I decided to have Ami and Jered drive my big bag back to Dallas (I hated carrying that damn thing all over on the way to St. Louis. A few hours after they left, I realized that my keys (to my car, parked at the airport, and my apartment), were in my bag, in Ami's car, on its way to Dallas.

Crap.

Luckily, I have a spare car key, there was just the tiny issue of my car alarm. So after I steal my car from the airport, I start a traffic filled drive to Denton, to pick up my keys. The Office Space traffic was in full effect. The lane I was in was always the lane that wasn't moving. After an hour and a half, I finally made it, now I only had another 45 minute drive home.

I made it home just fine, and promptly crashed for about 6 or 7 hours. Now its nearly 2am, and I'm not tired. Oh well.

I took a couple of pictures over the weekend. They be here.

No comments: